A New Era of Network Attacks
Increasing frequency and varieties of network attacks, together with the latest regulations which have global impact, make 2018 the most important year in recent times for security for public and private sector organisations. Cyberattacks are becoming more sophisticated and increasingly more difficult to spot and prevent.
This annual report by our partner EfficientIP in its fourth year looks at the technical and behavioral causes for the rise in Domain Name System (DNS) threats, their potential effects on business, and suggests straightforward and rapid remedies. Encompassing 1,000 global respondents and conducted by research firm Coleman Parkes, sectors surveyed include Communications, Education, Finance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Retail, Services, Transportation, and Utilities.
Download the annual report to learn more about:
- Cost and brand damage caused by DNS attacks
- The most common attack types faced
- The business impact of DNS threats by sector
- GDPR implications and spend by region
- Criticality of DNS for cloud services
- Recommendations for achieving holistic network security
Download the official EfficientIP report here: Global DNS Threat Report 2018
- Mobile Integration Workgroup, MIW and Matrium Technologies sign MCellblock Partnership Agreement
- SmartEdge is a Key Enabler for a Modern Remote Workforce
- Gartner: 5 Things You Must Absolutely Get Right for Secure IaaS and PaaS
- The Importance of Real-Time Network Governance with Micro-Segmentation
- BlackBerry Spark Suites: Bringing Order to the Chaos