Executive White Paper: Ditno Endpoint Firewall Security
Defending the perimeter is no longer an effective strategy
Organisations have been managing their own data centres for years, these have typically grown organically as business needs shifted. Until now, this has satisfied the organisation’s risk appetite but cyberattacks are changing, insider threats continue to increase and remain one of the largest unsolved issues in cybersecurity.
Zero Trust is now a popular security strategy, organisations should not automatically trust anything inside or outside its perimeter.
A network is only as strong as the weakest link and a single data breach can have devastating effects to an organisation.
Click Here to download to the White Paper.
- Mobile Integration Workgroup, MIW and Matrium Technologies sign MCellblock Partnership Agreement
- SmartEdge is a Key Enabler for a Modern Remote Workforce
- Gartner: 5 Things You Must Absolutely Get Right for Secure IaaS and PaaS
- The Importance of Real-Time Network Governance with Micro-Segmentation
- BlackBerry Spark Suites: Bringing Order to the Chaos